Instagram is one of the fasted growing Social Media platforms in history. If you’re like me and have several different accounts but hated the idea of logging in and out of Instagram, these tips for managing multiple Instagram accounts will save you tons of time and energy!
Managing Multiple Instagram Accounts
We all love Instagram, the photos are just amazing to look at and you can get caught looking for hours at puppies or kitchens or whatever your favorite thing might be!
After I’ve spent way too much time on Instagram, I’ve found myself thinking – Hey, I should start another Instagram account about my dog, Lily (Ok, don’t judge, this is a true story). She’s cute and cuddly and people would love to follow her on Instagram but would it be a pain to log in and out of the different accounts? To manage more than one at a time? To remember multiple passwords?? Gasp!
No!! It’s not. Instagram allows you to add up to five accounts and toggle between them so that you can either have several of your own (like me) or manage clients accounts for them.
Here’s the simple steps to adding multiple accounts on Instagram!
HOW TO ADD MULTIPLE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the down arrow beside your profile name.
- Scroll down and tap Add Account.
- You can enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add or create a new account at the bottom of the screen.
HOW TO SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
This new Instagram upgrade makes it super easy to switch between accounts!
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen and a drop down menu will appear with all your accounts visible.
- Select the account you’d like to switch to and Instagram will change profiles for you.
You can add up to 5 accounts and they are 100% independent from each other. You will have completely separate Instagram feeds and different user profiles too.
You will have completely separate Instagram feeds and different user profiles too.
Have you found this Instagram tip useful? Did you know that brands are working with Instagram Influencers? We have a great article on Pitching Brands that might help you get started!