The ability to work from home on my own business has changed my life.
And my family’s life.
For me, it started as a hobby and grew into a business that now supports our family.
Working from Home is Possible
But I still see people today who feel stuck. Feel like they don’t know what to do to work online. Feel like they don’t have the skills to make it work for them.
Or they have a passion project that they want to turn into a movement, but don’t have the luxury of waiting for years for the money to roll in…
Getting business-building skills that can be monetized today is why I created Virtual Manager Academy.
Virtual Manager Academy!
Often starting a blog or other online business can take a little time to monetize. Building a skillset that will benefit others (and your own business) is the answer.
Virtual Manager Academy trains you like I train my own team. The team that runs my blog…don’t even ask me when the last time I wrote a blog post was!
In-Demand Work from Home Skills
In fact, one of the reasons this was launched is because I couldn’t find the help I needed…so we are starting with positions on Kids Activities Blog & this website. Then a list of my friends that are begging for help like:
- Social media for an influencer.
- Cross-platform posting for a podcaster.
- Content creation for an ad agency.
- Promotion & content repurposing for online summits.
- Updating old blog posts for SEO (search engine optimization).
- Content creation from YouTube videos.
- Project management for launch cycles.
- Social media image updating — remaking pins & FB link images.
- Facebook page management for a blog.
- Instagram management for an influencer.
- Pinterest account management for a small business.
- Daily email blast writing.
- And so many more…
All these skills build on things you already know.
Virtual Manager vs. Virtual Assistant
Unlike virtual assistance courses that teach you to follow directions, Virtual Manager Academy teaches you to lead. Entrepreneurs, bloggers and small businesses don’t have time to master every single corner of the internet. They just need effective help. They want to not have to worry about training you, checking up on you or correcting your course. That is why VMA teaches a numbers-driven method that justifies a client’s investment in you.
Skill Certification that Means Something
Once you master a skill in Virtual Manager Academy, you are certified in that skill. There are certifications available in these areas now…with more on the way:
- Content Creation
- Content Updating
- Organic Facebook
- Editorial Calendar
- Project Management
- Email Broadcasts
- Lead Magnet Strategy
- SEO I
- SEO II
- SEO III
- Email sequences
- Content repurposing I
- Content repurposing II
- Content marketing I
- Content marketing II
- Push Notifications
- Social Stories
For each skill, you will learn:
- Overview & how it fits with other skills.
- How to analyze the data associated with that skill.
- How to change course based on data.
- How to report back to your client.
- How to over-deliver.
Want More Information?
Check out my Work from Home Master Class HERE.
I am ready for you! Simply register HERE.